2011 Q1 SP1 Features?

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kevin Neumann
    Kevin Neumann avatar
    29 posts

Posted 31 Mar 2011 Link to this post

Is there a list of features that being added to the RibbonBar control in SP1?  I checked the PITS system, but don't see anything there for the RibbonBar at all.

I have mentioned a couple of missing features/bugs in a previous issue which I was told were already on the to-do (Thanks! btw). 

Is there by chance going to be a server side OnClick/OnCommand event available for a RibbonBarButton with CommandName and CommandArgument properties?  How about a NavigateUrl for RibbonBarButton?

Thanks again!  I really love this new control.  We aren't planning on going live with it for a few months, but I at least want to make sure some of these features will eventually be added to the control.
  2. Simon
    Admin
    Simon avatar
    2281 posts

Posted 04 Apr 2011 Link to this post

Hello Kevin Neumann,

We recently updated PITS with all the features/bugs logged for RadRibbonBar. The ones you mention here are also shown there.

Please let us know if you have other comments/suggestions about the control - we will be happy to hear them.

Greetings,
    Simon
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017