This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

2011 Q1 SP1 Features?

1 Answer 52 Views
RibbonBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kevin Neumann
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kevin Neumann asked on 31 Mar 2011, 06:07 PM
Is there a list of features that being added to the RibbonBar control in SP1?  I checked the PITS system, but don't see anything there for the RibbonBar at all.

I have mentioned a couple of missing features/bugs in a previous issue which I was told were already on the to-do (Thanks! btw). 

Is there by chance going to be a server side OnClick/OnCommand event available for a RibbonBarButton with CommandName and CommandArgument properties?  How about a NavigateUrl for RibbonBarButton?

Thanks again!  I really love this new control.  We aren't planning on going live with it for a few months, but I at least want to make sure some of these features will eventually be added to the control.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Simon
Telerik team
answered on 04 Apr 2011, 11:35 AM
Hello Kevin Neumann,

We recently updated PITS with all the features/bugs logged for RadRibbonBar. The ones you mention here are also shown there.

Please let us know if you have other comments/suggestions about the control - we will be happy to hear them.

Greetings,
Simon
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
RibbonBar
Asked by
Kevin Neumann
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Simon
Telerik team
Share this question
or