6 posts

Posted 30 Nov 2016 Link to this post

Requirements

Telerik Product and Version

Telerik.Web.Spreadsheet.dll - Version 2016.3.1024.40
    Telerik.Windows.Documents.Core.dll - Version 2016.3.1021.40

Supported Browsers and Platforms

IE

Components/Widgets used (JS frameworks, etc.)

VS2010 - Framework4.0

PROJECT DESCRIPTION 
    I am working on a web application that provides spreadsheet functionalities. We were using Office Web Components before and now trying to replace the same with Telerik Rad Spreadsheet. As per the guidance in this url http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/spreadsheet/getting-started.html#creating-a-simple-radspreadsheet I tried to add references. But the DLL versions are different between Spreadsheet and Documents.Core.dll. So this is erroring out. Can you please help on this.
  2. Peter Milchev
    Admin
    Peter Milchev avatar
    183 posts

Posted 05 Dec 2016 Link to this post

Hello Vijayakumar,

These versions of the Telerik.Web.Spreadsheet.dll and Telerik.Windows.Documents.Core.dll assemblies are the correct ones and they should not cause any errors. Would you please share the error you get when you run the project? 

Meanwhile, would you please check again that you have referenced all the required assemblies listed in the Assembly references section of the Getting started article? 

Regards,
    Peter Milchev
    Telerik by Progress
    Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX is ready for Visual Studio 2017 RC! Learn more.
  3. Vijayakumar
    Vijayakumar avatar
    6 posts

Posted 05 Dec 2016 in reply to Peter Milchev Link to this post

hello Peter,
    Thank you so much for your response. I have added latest reference and don't have the issue anymore.