This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadEditor Lite and Firefox 3.0

5 Answers 176 Views
WebParts for SharePoint
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Duane
Top achievements
Rank 1
Duane asked on 26 Jul 2008, 07:57 PM
Has anyone gotten the Rad EWDitor to work with Firfox 3.0?? It works fine with 2.X, but doesn't seem to show up at all with Firefox 3.X

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 28 Jul 2008, 02:09 PM
Hi Duane,

I can see that you are using the 4.5.3 version of RadEditor Lite for MOSS, but note that when this version was released Firefox 3 was not official yet - it was not supported. Please upgrade to the new 5.2.0 version of RadEditor for MOSS, where all known issues with Firefox 3 are resolved. You can download it from you Client.Net account: My Licenses --> My Free Trials --> RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX --> Downloads --> RadEditorMOSS_5_2_0_Trial.zip

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
George
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Duane
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 28 Jul 2008, 02:16 PM
So, would I be downloading the full version as a trial, or will this update my Lite version?
George
Telerik team
answered on 29 Jul 2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Duane,

Currently we do not plan to provide a RadEditor for MOSS Lite version 5.x. What we suggest, is to use the Trial one. 

In addition, could you please send us more information about the FireFox 3 problem with RadEditor Lite? Please send us screenshots that demonstrate the behavior. 

Sincerely,
George
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
pmularien
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Feb 2009, 12:58 PM
What is the difference between the Trial version and paid version? Is the trial version the same as the Lite editor?

I'm very surprised that this bug won't be fixed in the Lite version - we may have to revert to the standard WSS editor.
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 09 Feb 2009, 02:09 PM
Hi Peter,

In the RadEditorMOSS_5_3_2_Trial.zip you can find file called radControlsEULA.rtf. There is explained the TELERIK End-User License Agreement (last updated November 5, 2008).

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Stanimir
the Telerik team

Tags
WebParts for SharePoint
Asked by
Duane
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
George
Telerik team
Duane
Top achievements
Rank 1