Our developer licenses are royalty free - the licensed developer can use our tools in:
• .NET solutions for internal company use
• Hosted ASP.NET (AJAX) applications
• Commercial solutions deployed for end-customers by our customers
There are only 3 limitations which require additional discussion with our sales team:
• A product that exposes the design-time of our products. Examples: Visual Studio.NET plug-in, code generators. More or less, none of the commercial component vendors is OK with this type of usage.
• Modules/components that DO NOT add significant primary functionality. Example: a DotNetNuke skin that is sold as a separate product and includes RadMenu. In such cases we offer skin developers a reseller arrangement so that everyone has an incentive to enter into a relationship.
• Open source projects. We are avid supporters of many open source initiatives. However, our standard policies do not allow the native integration of our products in open source products as there aren't any good ways to protect our products in such an environment. It's just too much legal lingo and administration to ensure that everyone downloading a project on SourceForge knows what's inside, what parts of the solution he/she can use freely and which he/she cannot and so on.
If your desired use falls under any of the three categories listed above, please get in touch with our sales team at email@example.com
. We will be happy to discuss your needs and see what we can do to accommodate your case.