At a glance
NEW FOR ALL CONTROLS
NEW FOR EXISTING CONTROLS
TileList (Official Release)
The RadTileList control that enables easy viewing and scrolling through data via tiles (similar to Windows 8) goes official! With this release, we’ve added grouping, so you can arrange your tiles in pre-defined groups making it easy to navigate and locate exactly what you need, fast.
Spreadsheet (Beta Release)
RadSpreadsheet allows MS-Excel-like editing of tabular data using a variety of cell formatting options, styles and themes. In Q2 2013, an enriched set of built-in formulas, Find and Replace functionality and Hyperlink support round out this control and document processing tool for XLSX files.
Common for All Controls
Touch Friendly Demos
Our demos go more touch-friendly, delivering optimal performance on even the most sensitive touch-screens. Try them for your modern UI applications on certified Windows 8 screens.
Touch Support Improvements
With our latest improvements you can now drag-and-drop with touch and take advantage of gestures across all controls.
Check out the offers. Purchase an individual suite or treat yourself to one of our bundles. Equip your team with latest and greatest in WPF controls and earn a discount.
- Introducing new series – PointSeries
- 2 New Annotation types: MarkedZone and CustomLine
- Built-in support for scroll-to-zoom and drag-to-pan interactions
- New RadMenuGroupItem and RadMenuSeparatorItem
- Integration between RadDropDownButton/RadSplitButtonand RadContextMenu
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Improved RadDiagrams export
- RadDiagramContainerShapes collapsible containers
- Extendible SettingsPane
- RadDiagramContainerShapes improved layout
- Printable. Common API for exporting parts in BitmapSource objects
- Added new layer, VisualizationLayer, to perform calculation-heavy operations
- Async map shape reader for ESRI shape files, KML files, WKT/WKB formats (SQL Geospatial)
- New RadMenuGroupItem to put different controls on Menu
- New RadMenuSeparatorItem
- New steps for DateTimeGroupDescription and a new UI to set and simultaneously use different steps at runtime
- Implemented Label Filters for OLAP
- Code blocks - insert code snippets in the editor via UI
- Extensibility point to plug-in custom syntax highlighters