At a glance
NEW FOR ALL CONTROLS
NEW FOR EXISTING CONTROLS
PivotGrid (Official Release)
The official version of our powerful RadPivotGrid comes out with a lot of new and exciting features, including Sorting, Report Filter and Total Formats support for OLAP. We also introduce Data Annotations support alongside with the full set of our themes and many other enhancements which you can check in our demo application.
Spreadsheet (CTP Release)
RadSpreadsheet allows MS-Excel-like editing of tabular data using a variety of cell formatting options, styles and themes. The new control is a fine-tuned blend of clean, elegant UI and exceptionally fast performance. While spreadsheet component does not have a broad range of predefined formulas, it can be extended by creating and plugging in supplementary ones. Using the control is extremely simple because of the exposed commands that can be easily bound to the full integration with RadRibbonView and the many dialogs that come out of the box.
TileList (Beta Release)
RadTileList is a control that displays tiles in a mosaic manner allowing you to represent a small amount of data in the form of tiles that the end-user is able to smoothly scroll left or right with a gesture, as is the case in Windows 8. The tiles can also be reordered by drag-and-drop. With RadTileList you can have a Modern UI experience in your next XAML application.
BarcodeReader (Beta Release)
RadBarcodeReader is the newest addition to Telerik’s Barcode suite. In its present beta version the control is capable of decoding most of the one–dimensional codes offered by Telerik, such as Code128 and code 11. In the next installment of the product RadBarcodeReader will be capable of decoding two-dimensional codes, such as PDF417 and QR.
Common for All Controls
Touch Support Improvements
With our latest improvements you can now drag-and-drop with touch and take advantage of gestures across all controls.
Dynamic fonts for Windows8 and Windows8Touch themes
Fonts and font sizes in the Windows8 and Windows8Touch themes can now be changed globally. Expand the degree of accessibility for your end-users by allowing low-vision clients to easily adjust the text size..
- WriteableBitmap rendering for ScatterPoint series
- Introducing chart Legend
- All axes support inverse mode now
- MVVM support for dynamic number of series
- Added DropDownWidth property
- Connections bridges
- Text tool
- Auto size up Containers
- Table Shape
- Extensibility points for the internal services infrastructure
- Define a "drag restricted" area in RadDiagram
- Pages preview on canvas
- Drop into Container
- Integrate Print Page Concept
- Extensibility Points for Snapping Functionality
- Full Connection editing
- Semantic zoom
- Allow AutoHideArea events customization through custom FlyoutBehavior
- Disable expand of the RadPane on mouse hover
- Dragging and dropping panes without floating
- Added support for ICustomTypeProvider objects for RadExpressionEditor
- Drag reorder of tasks
- Create relations with mouse
- Columns auto sizing by content's width
- Columns resizing with drag and drop
- Drag from external source
- Integrate Text Measurement subsystem
- Make the height of the ribbon flexible
- Word-like UI for editing of conditional table styles
- Undo/Redo Command grouping (assemble custom undo-redo actions)
- Table Formatting Ribbon UI Contextual Tab
- Headers/Footers Ribbon UI Contextual Tab
- Html Export improvements – cleaner HTML output, more export settings
- Customizable interval formatters
- Customizable interval formatters
- Vertical Scrolling
Check out the offers. Purchase an individual suite or treat yourself to one of our bundles. Equip your team with latest and greatest in Silverlight controls and earn a discount.