At a glance
NEW FOR ALL CONTROLS
NEW FOR EXISTING CONTROLS
RadControls for WPF and Silverlight Integrate with EQATEC Application Analytics
RadControls for WPF and Silverlight are the first .NET UI suites to be integrated with an application analytics service. Quickly access application usage data including most popular features and run-time errors, thanks to EQATEC Application Analytics. The built-in analytics help you troubleshoot issues, reduce support, shape the application roadmap, and decrease development costs.
RadSpreadsheet is now Official
Official version shipped with Q3 2013 release! An enriched set of built-in formula support for Named Ranges round out this control. Edit tabular data and choose styles and themes, with this powerful control for authoring and editing XLSX files.
Common for All Controls
Office 2013 Theme
By popular request! The new Office 2013 theme mimics the look and feel of Microsoft Office 2013. 3 color options, White, Light or Dark, will allow you to cover even more user scenarios.
Touch Friendly Demos
Our demos are touch-friendly, delivering optimal performance on even the most sensitive touch-screens. Try them for your modern UI applications on certified Windows 8 screens.
Touch Support Improvements
Drag-and-drop with touch and take advantage of gestures across all controls!
- Control Panel - developers can now define ControlPanelItems. Each ControlPanelItem allows the end user to update different configuration options related to RadGridView's settings.
- Selection optimization – Deselecting the items becomes lightning fast.
- NewRowPosition gives you the ability to make the newly inserted row visible and control its position.
- Async Export – This brand new method allows you to export the data - asynchronously.
- Introducing StepLine/StepArea series – a collection of points connected by continuous vertical and horizontal lines forming a step-like progression that depicts the rise and fall of values in data.
- Introducing SmartLabels – built-in algorithm for smart label arrangement and highly extensible AP Ifor plugging custom SmartLabelStrategies
- Introducing TableStylesGallery – easily create, delete, modify and apply table styles in a document
- Special Slots are added in order to highlight repetitive periods of time.
- QueryableDataProvider gets the data from any collection that implements IQueryable interface. All calculations and aggregations are executed on the database server.Suitable for databases with hundreds of thousands or millions of records.
- CalculatedFields is useful for data analysis not available using just the data source fields and RadPivotGrid's built-in calculations
- CalculatedItems – calculated Items extend the RadPivotGrid with additional items that are not part of the data source
- Item selection in VisualizationLayer
- Support for specifying item ZIndex in VisualizationLayer
- Added support for user authentication
- Extended WMSTiledProvider to support different types of WMS servers
- Added event to BingMapsProvider to allow users to check if the initialization is correct
- Added support for customizable zoom speed on mouse wheel zoom
- Named Ranges – each name can be assigned any value that can be stored in a cell: a number or text constant, a formula, or a cell reference
Check out the offers. Purchase an individual suite or treat yourself to one of our bundles. Equip your team with latest and greatest in Silverlight controls and earn a discount.