Telerik Reporting System Requirements
Operating System and .NET Support
- .NET Framework 4+ (the Client Profile is not supported)
- All Windows versions which support .NET4+ (Windows 8, Azure, 7, Vista, XP SP2, 32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Azure support requires Windows Azure SDK 1.3 (November 2010) and Telerik Reporting Q3 2010 or later.
- All Internet Information Services versions which support .NET4+ (IIS 6+)
- Telerik Reporting works in Medium Trust environments with some restrictions (more info in this help article).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 (Professional, Premium and Ultimate Editions)
- Beta and RC versions of Visual Studio are not supported.
|Windows ||Mac OS ||Linux |
| Internet Explorer ||6.0+ |
| Firefox ||2.0+ ||2.0+ ||2.0+ |
| Google Chrome ||1.0+ ||1.0+ ||1.0+ |
| Opera ||9.0+ ||9.0+ ||9.0+ |
| Safari ||3.0+ ||3.0+ ||- |
- Browsers in Beta stage are not supported;
- Discontinued browsers (IE for Mac, Netscape) are not supported;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6+ is required for True Printing, otherwise the default browser print is used.
ASP.NET AJAX Support
Telerik Reporting communicates with the web report server by using Ajax calls. This way only data that need to be displayed is fetched, without burdening the server. This adds desktop-like feeling to the web and users find the application to be more responsive and intuitive. Ajax can be used to hide/show the WebViewer, to page through reports, or to filter data via report parameters. Both Microsoft's ASP.NET AJAX and Telerik's own RadAjax are supported out-of-the-box. No additional installations are needed to use ASP.NET Ajax.
Windows Forms Support
The Windows Forms Report Viewer is designed to render Telerik Reports within Windows Forms applications. It uses the same rendering engine as the other viewers, which guarantees that you will always get the same look and feel of your reports, regardless of theenvironment. The WinForms Viewer is built-in and no additional installations are needed to use it.
Telerik Reporting was the first reporting product to offer native support for Silverlight projects with its Silverlight Report Viewer. By utilizing Telerik Reporting's XAML rendering extension, the Telerik Report WCF Service, and RadControls for Silverlight, it guarantees the same look and feel of your reports. True Printing from Silverlight applications is also supported. Support for Microsoft Expression Blend 3+ and VS2010 design-time is provided out-of-the-box.
Telerik Reporting provides support for WPF applications with its WPF Report Viewer. By utilizing Telerik Reporting's XAML rendering engine, and RadControls for WPF, it guarantees the same look and feel of your reports. Support for Microsoft Expression Blend 3+ and VS2010 design-time is provided out-of-the-box.
Telerik Report Designer System Requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, 32bit and 64bit Editions
- .NET Framework 4.0 Full Profile (the Report Designer requires the "System.Design" assembly that is not included in the Client Profile of .NET4.0)