The JustDecompile API is open to the community. Submit your own JustDecompile Extension by email and we will promote and share it with our community of 100 000+ developers.
To install a JustDecompile plugin use the built-in plugin manager. You can access it through the Plugins button from the main JustDecompile menu. Then all you have to do is choose any of the available plugins and go through the installation process.
For frequently asked questions and answers (FAQs), click here.
For JustDecompile API documentation,click here.
Assembly Editor Plugin
Telerik has ported for JustDecompile, the well-known Assembly Editor, Reflexil developed by Sébastien LEBRETON. This Reflector plugin provides users with the option to manipulate .NET assemblies loaded in JustDecompile.
- Edit/Add members in C#/VB.NET with IntelliSense.
- Easily update embedded, linked or assembly linked resources.
- Create, update or delete IL instructions with all supported operands like type, field or method references.
- Remove assembly strong name and update referencing assemblies.
De4dot – a deobfuscator for .NET. Using it you’ll be able to decompile obfuscated code and a lot more.
- See the original code with fixed control flow, the original strings, resources, without the obfuscator junk. The deobfuscated code will run!
- Suitable for cases like deobfuscating .NET malware, your lost source code for which you have only obfuscated .NET assembly.
- Verify whether an obfuscated .NET assembly contains the claimed source code, optimizing program code and getting rid of obfuscator generated code.
Adds a simple assembly list treeview context menu item to jump to the assemblies/modules entry-point.