Error creating Project

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Diego
    Diego avatar
    1 posts

Posted 20 Jun Link to this post

Hi,

I'm unable to open a created project.

Visual Studio says that it cannot load the project due to a .csproj file error.

If I open the .csproj file with notepad, it contains only this lines:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.ContainsReferencedAssembly(String directory, AssemblyDefinition referencedAssembly) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1214
       in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.IsInReferenceAssemblies(AssemblyDefinition referencedAssembly) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1180
       in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.CreatePojectReferences(ModuleDefinition module, ProjectPropertyGroup basicProjectProperties) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1077
       in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.GetProjectItems(ModuleDefin

Thank is advance for the support

2. Alexander
    Admin
    Alexander avatar
    80 posts

Posted 20 Jun Link to this post

Hello Diego,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem.

Would it be possible that you zip the folder, that contains the assembly and send it over to my email - alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com? Please, note that [at] should be replaced with @.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Alexander
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner