de4dot

6 posts, 0 answers
  1. Robalo
    Robalo avatar
    3 posts

Posted 13 Feb 2013 Link to this post

when i want to de obfuscate my code , i get this message 'invalid resource code : 33' anyone can help

thanks
  2. Yordan Dikov
    Admin
    Yordan Dikov avatar
    69 posts

Posted 14 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hello Robalo,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce the error you've encountered. Will you be able to send us the original dll you are struggling with, so we can further investigate what might be causing the issue? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Yordan Dikov
    the Telerik team
    Tell us what you think about JustDecompile. Your opinion matters! You can use our forum, or our JustDecompile UserVoice website for feature requests.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Robalo
    Robalo avatar
    3 posts

Posted 21 Feb 2013 Link to this post

I just read that the deep sea evaluation version has a different algorithm from the version that is sold. That's why the de4dot can't de obfuscate the code can you confirm please

best regards
  5. Yordan Dikov
    Admin
    Yordan Dikov avatar
    69 posts

Posted 25 Feb 2013 Link to this post

Hi Robalo,

I am not sure what exactly are you talking about. Can you provide more details about what "deep sea evaluation version" refers to. Is it a trial of some program? If so, can you give a link to the program's page, or some additional info. 

All the best,
    Yordan Dikov
    the Telerik team
    Tell us what you think about JustDecompile. Your opinion matters! You can use our forum, or our JustDecompile UserVoice website for feature requests.
  6. Robalo
    Robalo avatar
    3 posts

hi, it's a trial https://www.deepseaobfuscator.com/download.aspx

enclosed the message that i get

is there an another deobfucator that de4dot ?

7. Yordan Dikov
    Admin
    Yordan Dikov avatar
    69 posts

Hi Robalo,

Thanks for writing back and clarifying the matter. Unfortunately I can't help you, as we are not supporting or developing de4dot. In fact, our plugin still uses de4dot version 1.9.1 and from your screenshot I see you try out version 2.0.3. I suggest you get in touch with the folks creating de4dot via the email or the site they have provided in the error report. I'm sure they'll have the knowledge needed to answer your questions.
    Regarding the existence of another deobfuscator - we do not have another deobfuscating plug-in. There are probably another deobfuscating tools out there, but as far as I know, de4dot fits our needs best.

Greetings,
    Yordan Dikov
    the Telerik team
DevCraft banner