FiddlerCore is a .NET Class library you can integrate into your .NET Framework and Mono Framework applications. FiddlerCore allows you to capture and modify HTTP and HTTPS traffic just like Fiddler, without any of the Fiddler UI.
- HTTP and HTTPS traffic capture and modification.
- Powerful object model for content filtering and modification.
- Store and reload web traffic.
- Support for virtually any client application.
- Support for most devices via mobile proxy settings.
- Battle-tested code used by millions of users of the Fiddler application.
- Flexible licensing schemes for internal and public distribution.
- Ongoing support from the core development team.
Download the documentation to learn how to develop with FiddlerCore. The install package contains .NET 2.0, 3.5, & 4.0 versions. A FiddlerCore.dll compiled targeting the Mono Framework is now in Alpha.
Please contact email@example.com for commercial licensing questions.