Last Updated January 20, 2014
About the Information on this Sites
Information, data, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works and other materials provided by Telerik, its licensors, or by you on the Sites (collectively, the “Content”) may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or use for the creation of derivative works any portions of the Sites or Content without Telerik's prior written consent. Telerik may remove, change, or update Content without notice. Telerik may also make improvements and/or changes to the Sites, Services, Products, and/or the programs described on the Sites at any time without notice to you.
Telerik assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the Content provided by Telerik and use of such Content is at your own risk. Telerik provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any Content that Telerik provides.
Telerik does not want to receive confidential or proprietary Content from you through our Sites. Please note that any Content sent to Telerik or posted on the Sites will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Content to Telerik or posting Content on the Sites, you hereby grant Telerik an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, create derivative works of, distribute, and otherwise exploit such Content, and you also agree that Telerik is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
Our community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing the Sites and/or using the Services, you hereby agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will not use the Sites or the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- You may not use the Sites or the Services to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, advertising or promoting a product, service, or company; or engaging in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- You will not access the Sites or use the Services to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that:
- is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes a “bait and switch” offer;
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes violence; or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information;
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Sites;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Sites, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- You will not use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on the Sites without human intervention or authorship, including, without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; and
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Sites or the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Sites or the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
Please let us know about inappropriate Content. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny anyone access to the Sites, or any portion of the Services, without notice, and to remove any Content that does not adhere to these guidelines.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification
TELERIK, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “TELERIK PARTIES”) HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR THE CONTENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, AND CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITES OR THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. NONE OF THE TELERIK PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR CONTENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR CONTENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE TELERIK PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE TELERIK PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, OR (II) THE LOWEST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Monitoring of Sites
Although Telerik has no obligation to do so, Telerik explicitly reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Sites without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible illegal activity on the Sites. Telerik will also comply with all court orders as well as all law enforcement and regulatory inquiries involving requests for such information. Telerik reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion for any reason or no reason, to remove or modify any Content, or any other element of the Sites or the Services, without notice or permission from you.
Telerik is a registered trademark of Telerik AD in the United States and either a registered trademark or trademark of Telerik AD in other countries. All Telerik products and services listed on the Sites either are, or may be, registered trademarks or trademarks of Telerik AD in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services listed on the Sites either are, or may be, registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. You are not permitted to use any trademarks appearing on the Sites without the prior consent of Telerik or the rights holder.
To access certain areas of the Sites, Services, or Content you must create an account associated with a valid e-mail address. You agree that your account information will always be complete, accurate, and up-to-date. It is your responsibility to keep your account password or log-in credentials confidential at all times and you are solely responsible to Telerik for all activity that occurs under, via, and/or related to your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or account information, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify Telerik by contacting Telerik. Telerik may require that you change your account information or certain parts of your account information at any time for any reason.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction