Telerik’s mission is to make software development easier and more enjoyable. Our tools for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing allow companies of all sizes to create richer, more stable and aesthetic software faster than ever before. Trusted by over 100,000 customers worldwide for our devotion to quality and customer care, Telerik helps technical and business professionals maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day.
As true craftsmen, we don't believe in compromises and our goal is to only release tools that we can be proud of.
Products Developer Tools
Agile Project Management
- Presentation layer technologies - RadControls, the industry’s leading UI component suites for ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight, Windows Phone 7, WPF and Windows Forms and the Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC
- Productivity tools – The essential tools for code analysis, refactoring ,mocking, decompiling, and memory and performance profiling
- Reporting engine – Telerik Reporting, the easiest way to create embedded and printable reports for all .Net platforms
- Data Access – OpenAccess, a convenient tool for building powerful data layers for all popular databases through a visual designer
Automated Testing Tools
- TeamPulse – the tool that helps teams organize their work, collaborate, share knowledge and ultimately deliver results every time. Agile or not, TeamPulse will help your software team get things done.
Web Content Management
- Test Studio - the industry’s premier tool for automated testing of Silverlight, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX and MVC applications
- Sitefinity – the next-generation web platform for public websites and intranets trusted by over 8,000 customers
The Telerik Difference
We operate in a very competitive environment and many companies offer products that look similar to those of Telerik. Many companies have great looking ads. Many companies make strong claims. And still tens of thousands of companies selected Telerik for their development needs. Discover the "Telerik Difference" and see what we believe sets us apart from others.
Over 100,000 organizations in 94 countries rely on Telerik products to improve their productivity every day. Telerik customers include many Fortune 500 companies, as well as renowned educational, governmental and non-profit institutions. See a handful of our happy customers or read what they are saying about our products and services...
The key to our success are the great people who comprise our team. Over 700 professionals, spread around in 8 offices worldwide, are all united by the passion about technology and the dedication to your success. We are proud to have a couple of Microsoft Regional Directors, quite a few Microsoft MVPs and INETA speakers on our staff. If you want to join our professional team, please check out our current openings.
Since the very beginning of Telerik, we have tried to build a lasting bond with customers, one that goes beyond the typical vendor-customer relationship. It takes giving on both ends but at the end we are happy to have many devoted supporters who stick with us in good times and bad and help us become a better company, when it comes to products, practices and culture. We see it as our obligation to give back to this, and the broader, community. Whether it is through active participation in our own community forums, giving away free licenses, free training resources, speaking at events, posting of useful blogs, sponsorship of User Groups, or something else, we want to help spread knowledge and help people around us become more knowledgeable and better prepared for the needs of their job.
Telerik is proud to have Summit Partners as a trusted partner and minority investor. Since 1984 Summit Partners has raised more than $11 billion in capital and has made investments in over 300 businesses across North America, Europe, and Asia. As one of the largest and most successful private equity funds, Summit Partners has built an extensive record of helping entrepreneurs create value.
Telerik is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Microsoft Visual Studio Premier Partner and Member of OpenAjax Alliance.
Company NewsAll company news