Being a Telerik MVP
Telerik MVPs should be very passionate about Telerik’s products and should understand and share Telerik’s culture. MVPs need to be capable of being emissaries for Telerik in their local communities. Sustaining this valuable status requires you to be active in at least one key channel throughout the year - blogs, speaking engagements, or forums in order to collect the benefits of being a Telerik MVP.
To be a Telerik MVP, you need to
- Show ambition to be recognized in the Telerik community (Forums, blogs, speaking engagements, other events) by assisting other developers to make the most out of Telerik tools.
- Want to be publicly recognized as a strong .NET supporter through a credible and evangelistic approach about Telerik and its products on community sites, community related events, .NET user groups, blogs, and newsgroups.
- Manifest expert knowledge of Telerik products and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Excel in providing constructive feedback and insights on how Telerik can improve especially during product planning and releases.
- Provide extensive feedback on Telerik betas.
- Contribute code and projects to the Code library, provide case studies, and testimonials.
- Help us spread the word and promote Telerik and its community outside www.telerik.com (on public forums such as www.asp.net, local user groups, voting awards, etc).
- Be ethical, avoid flames, and keep the good reputation of Telerik at all times.
If you think that you have some or all of these abilities, please review the MVP Program requirements or apply for Telerik MVP status.