Telerik Forums
UI for Silverlight Forum
8 answers
I have two instances of the ScheduleView control on one page ( a bit like this demo: http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#ScheduleView/Grouping/Basics).  Is there a way to synchronise the vertial scrolling of both controls e.g. Control 2 automatically scrolls vertically as Control 1 scrolls vertically.  The page I am developing allows the user to compare two sets of daily appointments.  It would be really useful if both calendars scrolled together.

Regards

Myles
Simon
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
 answered on 13 Feb 2024
2 answers

Hello,

I have the following problem with the Schedule View.

When I display a resource multiple times in a calendar, the appointments are only displayed in one slot. The problem can also be seen in the Telerik WPF ScheduleView demo "filter sub-group headers". Sven Ottlieb is in Level Basic, Advanced and Expert, but the dates are only displayed in Level Expert. Is there a solution?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Helmut

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2019
6 answers
1) In the RADScheduleView, in the month view, if there are more appointments than will fit in a row, a down arrow appears.  If you click the down arrow, then the row will expand and display all the events.

2) I had some users complain that they would prefer to have the row expand automatically so that they can see all the events by default, rather than having to click on the down arrow.

The issue being that if there were an important event on a given month, they could miss it because they didn't realize they had to click the down arrow.

3) Is there a way to make the month view row expanded by default/automatically?

4) Also, is there a way to make the down arrow more intuitive, like have it say "More Events V" (V representing a down arrow image).

This question has come up repeatedly in multiple meetings from different people when presented with the software.   They asked if there is a way to see all the events by default rather than having to click the down arrow.  

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 10 Sep 2019
7 answers
Hello,

I have an ObservableCollection of appointments. When you add or remove an appointment in code behind, the UI is changed, but when I change a property for the appointment nothing happens. I want to change the start / end date for some appointments in code behind, but when I do this, I can't see the changes directly on the screen. Is this normal behaviour or am I doing something wrong?

Best regards,
Jeffrey
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Dec 2018
5 answers
Hello,

In the old schedule control the AllDay area used to be a control you could modify, this doesn't seem to be the case in the new Q2 version of the ScheduleView, it's just a border inside the main schedule.

I am trying to figure out a way to limit the amount off All Day appointments to about 3 and then add a vertical scrollviewer for the rest, just like the old Schedule control. 

This becomes an issue for us when we merge > 3 peoples calendars so there could be about 15 all day appointments on a particular day that now takes up 1/2 the screen.

Thanks,
Vic

Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
 answered on 25 Jul 2017
5 answers

Hi,

I have a problem with ScheduleView control. We have version "2012.3.1129.1050". It was working great but for last few days/weeks user can click on appointment but when trying to select empty space (one slot or more), it just doesn't work. For the info, it was working for more than 5 years now without any problems.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you,

Best regards

Igor
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 25 May 2017
1 answer

I want to display appointment counts in each day of monthview in radscheduleview. 

Checked your similar link : http://www.telerik.com/forums/how-to-display-appointments-count-in-each-day-of-monthview-in-radscheduleview

Can you please provide some sample to achieve the same. 

Thanks.

Kuttu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 May 2017
5 answers
Hi,

I am working on an application where I have to display the time ruler in UTC. I need to show the current time indicator in UTC but it shows it in the local time. I am using RadSceduleView version 2012.2.725.1050.

Is there anything special I need to do or is this a known bug?

Regards,

Nasir
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2017
2 answers
I an not able to display tooltip in a special slot in  RadScheduleView.I have searched many examples but could not get success.So have attached sample project file

Can you please look at that?

Waiting for your replay.

Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Apr 2017
1 answer

I an not able to display tooltip in a special slot in  RadScheduleView.I have searched many examples but could not get success. have attached sample project file

Can you please look at that?

Waiting for your replay.

Kalin
Telerik team
 answered on 19 Apr 2017
Top users last month
horváth
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Erkki
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Jakub
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?