|The Telerik MVC Extensions service pack for the first quarter of 2012 is out in the wild! It is available under the Telerik accounts of the commercial license holders. This maintenance release delivers a slew of improvements and fixes that will boost additionally your productivity and help you develop modern-looking and high-performing web sites with the Telerik MVC Extensions suite. || |
Here are the most important enhancements we are shipping with the Q1'12 Commercial Telerik MVC Extensions package:
- (ComboBox) Added option to toggle case sensitive behavior of the combobox
- (Date/Time Pickers) Allow to specify the available hours of the time view - applicable for the TimePicker and DateTimePicker extensions
- (Editor) Editor now operates under iOS5+
- (Grid) Added ability to insert new rows at the bottom of the grid
- (Window) Introduced DragStart / DragEnd window events
Needless to say, the service pack also includes bugfixes that address issues discovered by our QA engineers or reported by clients and prospects. For a complete list of what's new, refer to the release notes log.
Finally, I am giving you the quick links to the updated
Trial Download | Commercial Download | Release Notes | Online demos | Documentation
Happy coding with Telerik's MVC Extensions!