It’s a fact! The highly anticipated Q2 2010 release has just been pushed. As usual the online demos are at http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc. You can check your Telerik accounts for the download links.
I’ve highlighted the new features and components in a previous blog post. Here are the things which have changed since then:
- Lots of new features for the editor:
- font name and size
- background and foreground color
- block formatting (paragraph, headings etc)
- smart indent and outdent
- predefined styles
- HTML snippets
- support for custom tools
- localization support
- Razor support – we may have to update it once the guys from Microsoft advance with the development…
- Fixes and performances optimizations. We have fixed all bugs reported for the beta.
There is one breaking change from the beta. This:
should now be:
.Columns(columns => columns.LoadSettings((IEnumerable<GridColumnSettings>)ViewData["Columns"])) // <-- New method
As always we will appreciate your feedback!