This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

radgrid row selection problem

1 Answer 105 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
babymonsta
Top achievements
Rank 1
babymonsta asked on 24 Mar 2011, 05:12 AM
Hi all,

I have a radgrid which is in a radpanel that has a radtoolbar which contains the buttons 'New' and 'Delete'. I managed to write code to select the row in the radgrid once and clicking the delete button in my radtoolbar to trigger the function to delete it from the db. However, I want to be able to also have a double-clicking event whereby when you click twice, it will redirect to another page on my website.

Currently in my radgrid I used the OnSelectedIndexChanged="CaseListRG_SelectedIndexChanged" and in the code behind I will retrieve the id of the clicked row, which is working fine. But because I want to actually click twice to redirect, it doesnt work because when I click once it already triggers OnSelectedIndexChanged="CaseListRG_SelectedIndexChanged". Hence I am unable to do the redirecting.

Is there anyway at all for me to actually do a single click on row and retrieve the case_id of the selected row in code behind and do a double click on row and redirect to another page?

I hope Im making sense? Any advice is appreciated.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hus Damen
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Mar 2011, 03:15 PM
Hi

I are using the event belou for redirecting from client side. Its could works for you:

http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/grid-onrowdblclick.html

Tanks,

Hus
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
babymonsta
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hus Damen
Top achievements