Support & Learning
Application Development and Deployment
Data Connectivity and Integration
Web Content Management
Get A Free Trial
close mobile menu
May 03, 2011
t - Bug Management is now available including the ability to enter bugs, triage them, sequence them, and assign them to team members. Bugs are also synchronized with TFS.
– My Perspective shows a personalize view of all work assigned to a given team member. Best practices broken by the team member are also displayed.
Task Board and My Task Board
– A new board view shows tasks as well as their parent stories in one place, including various grouping and filtering options and the drag and drop abilities. In addition My Task board provides a pre-filtered view and only shows those tasks assign to the current user.
Risk and Issue Management
- Risks and Issues may now be captured and managed with the ability to triage and assign them to a team member.
Feedback and Feature Requests
– Feedback and feature requests may now be captured and managed along with Ideas.
Default to Sync Flag
– Teams now have the option to set a project setting that marks new items to be synchronized with TFS.
Quick add from story and task board
– New stories and tasks may now be quickly added while using the Story and Task boards.
Quick search to Find by ID
– Individual items in TeamPulse may now be navigated to much more quickly by entering only it’s ID.
Project Creating Wizar
provides assistance throughout the process of project creating.
Additional new Best Practices
are delivered to support the agile adoption and bug management practices
Bugs in the current iteration have no estimate
Current bugs should be assigned to an area
In progress bugs are not in the current iteration
There are done bugs that have no resolution
Triaged bugs should be assigned to an area
Sprint delta report
Average story size by area
Velocity by iteration
Iteration estimates by area
Iteration progress by area
Effort associated with story estimates
Burndown by area
Story history has been moved into a tab which retrieves history only when requested
Rollup option in the Iteration Burndown report allows to report on hierarchies of iterations
Iteration drop down selectors are all hierarchical instead of flat views
Improved notification control – Notifications are now badged with the number of instances instead of showing duplicated
Improved quick linker – may now specify relationships to linked stories, roles to linked personas, and quick link to ideas
Improved installer – now includes an option to auto configure IIS and uninstalling now automatically deactivates the current license
Improved error handling with more detailed and useful messages
Have a feature request?
Post your feedback via the
TeamPulse customer portal
What's new across all Telerik products?
See the updates