Kendo UI for Vue Icons Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Icons package provides components by which you can display
The following example demonstrates how the define one and the same icon using
The color and style of the Icons are normally picked up by the current Kendo UI theme, but each aspect of the Icons can be customized by theme variables or configuration options. Read more about the appearance of the Icon...
The Kendo UI for Vue Icons are part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native library. To test the Icons and all other Kendo UI for Vue components you can register for a 30-day trial with a version of the library that has no restrictions or limitations. What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30-day trial, go here.
- Kendo UI for Vue license holders and everyone with an active trial license can benefit from the outstanding Kendo UI for Vue customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Native Roadmap provides information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Icon Homepage
- SVGIcon Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Icons
- API Reference of the Icon Component
- API Reference of the SVGIcon Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Kendo UI for Vue Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code