The Landing Page view is one of the system views which the Application Module provides by default.
- Represents the layout of the web page that will load when the user clicks a search engine optimized result or an online advertisement.
- Lists all modules inside its content.
- Allows you to apply different styles to the view content by clicking the Edit CSS button and writing your own custom styles in the opened editor.
Includes custom sections where you can add your own HTML. Each section is identified in the view design page by a placeholder which contains descriptive text.
- Custom top HTML section—Located in the area above Content with the list of modules.
- Custom bottom HTML section—Located in the area below Content.
For Angular, the Builder generates these files in the
\app\src\app\modules\application\landing-pagefolder. For AngularJS, the Builder generates these files in the
\app\src\modules\application\landing-pagefolder. Add your custom HTML code to the generated files and use the Edit option on each custom HTML section to edit the corresponding file from within the Builder.