The App Layout view is one of the system views which the Application Module provides by default.
- Represents the layout of the whole application.
- Possesses all functionalities of the Blank View including additional layout components.
- Contains the default Content Placeholder component which provides options to load other views at runtime.
- Provides options for adding, modifying, and removing rows and columns.
- Contains a collection of data sources which can be used for loading data in data-bound components.
- Delivers the Site components and provides options for adding, modifying, and removing them within the view.
- Provides options for editing its properties. For more information on the specific settings that are subject to modification, refer to the right-hand vertical toolbar (property grid) of the view.