KendoReact Common Utilities Overview
The KendoReact Common package delivers common utilities that can be used with the KendoReact UI components to enhance their performance and functionality.
The KendoReact Draggable, Icon, SvgIcon, and Typography components are part of the KendoReact library and are distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-common package.
The following example demonstrates the Icon, SvgIcon, Draggable, and Typography components in action.
The KendoReact Common Utilities provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The KendoReact Common Utilities provide different appearance options like
size, and many more. Read more about the appearance of the Icon...
For any questions about the use of the KendoReact Common Utilities, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.