Community & Support
Something does not work as you expect? Stuck in a complex scenario? Get the necessary help!
How do I…?
- Check out the Components pages ↗ for sample code.
- Look through our official KendoReact forums ↗ and search for an answer there. If you cannot find one, feel free to start your own thread.
- Browse the kendo-react-ui ↗ questions on Stack Overflow. If you haven't found what you are looking for there, pose a question for the Stack Overflow community to follow or answer.
- Use our official support channel and submit a support ticket ↗.
When do you plan on releasing Feature X?
- Check the Roadmap for the planned items.
- If the item you need is not present there, check our feedback portal. If someone has already posted it there, you can upvote it. If nobody has requested it so far, you can post a new idea.
I think I found a bug
- Review the issues in the Issue Tracker ↗. Maybe someone has already reported it and it will be fixed soon.
- The problem might have also been fixed. In this case, you will find the issue in the closed list ↗.
- If you cannot find your issue, follow the reproduction steps guide below. We will look into it.
I want to report a bug
KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as official bug trackers. The telerik/kendo-react repository is there for that purpose—it does not contain the actual source code of the components.
- Find an example in the documentation that looks similar to your case.
- Open it in StackBlitz by using the OPEN IN STACKBLITZ button.
- Fork the project by using the FORK button at the top.
- Modify the demo, so that the issue is reproducible in it. Try to include the minimum possible amount of code.
- Save the project by using the SAVE button at the top.
- Copy the link from the address bar of the browser.
- Open a new issue and add the Stackblitz link in the description.
- Provide any additional information necessary for us to reproduce the problem—for example, browser version, steps to perform, etc.
We might not be able to act on issues without a runnable demo.
I need a tailor-made solution
Our aim is to provide the most versatile and proven set of application building blocks. Still, depending on the functionality you desire, some assembly is required.
The Telerik Services team is available to assist in building functional blocks or complete applications according to your specification. They will help you make the most of KendoReact while freeing you to work on the real business problems.