React Labels Overview
The KendoReact Labels package delivers components for adding hints, error messages and labelling form editors.
The Labels components are part of the KendoReact library which provides native KendoReact components for the React ecosystem and are available under the kendo-react-labels NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Label, FloatingLabel, Hint, and Error components in action.
The KendoReact Labels provide a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The KendoReact Error components allow changing the text direction between the start and the end of the element. Read more about the direction of the Error component...
The KendoReact Label enables you to show invalid styles. Read more about the invalid styles of the Label component...
The KendoReact Label enables you to make the field optional. Read more about the optional property of the Label component...
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.