Kendo UI for Angular ColorGradient Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ColorGradient renders a gradient (a hue and an alpha slider) and inputs to manually enter a desired color.
The component is independently used by the Kendo UI ColorPicker for Angular and can be directly added to the page instead of rendered in a popup.
The following example demonstrates the ColorGradient in action.
- Customizing the ColorGradient—You can enable the user to choose whether to render an alpha slider and an alpha input in the ColorGradient.
- Forms support—You can use the ColorGradient both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Disabled ColorGradient—You can use the configuration options of the ColorGradient to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Read-only ColorGradient—The ColorGradient provides an option for overriding its default active state.
- Debouncing value changes—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to implement a slight delay before they accept a new input value.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The ColorGradient is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ColorGradient supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.