Kendo UI for Angular ArcGauge Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular ArcGauge represents a value on a circular arc.
The following example demonstrates the ArcGauge in action.
- Center template—The center template of the ArcGauge enables you to add content to the center of the component and customize it.
- Color ranges—You can use the color ranges configuration to define different colors in the ArcGauge depending on its current value.
- Scale options—The ArcGauge provides options for customizing its scale such as changing the start and end angle, the appearance of the label and ticks, and more.
- Export options—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges deliver a set of built-in options for Image, PDF, and SVG export.
- Appearance—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges enable you to set their dimensions, implement a resizing feature as well as defining their color.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Gauges provide globalization options.
- ArcGauge Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Angular Gauges
- API Reference of the ArcGauge
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Angular (Video Tutorial)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Courses for Registered Users)
- Gauges Forum
- Before You Start: All Things Angular (Telerik Blog Post)
- Knowledge Base