Kendo UI for Angular Calendar Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Calendar is a form component that represents a graphical Gregorian calendar.
It supports the selection of and navigation between dates as well as data templates and ranges for scheduling appointments.
The following example demonstrates the Calendar in action.
- Calendar types—You can set the type of the Calendar and choose between the default infinite layout and the classic rendering.
- Disabled Calendar—You can use the configuration options of the Calendar to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Focused and selected dates—You can also control the focused and selected dates within the Calendar.
- Disabled dates—The Calendar supports specific approaches for disabling a selection of dates such as through using a function, an array of dates, or an array of days.
- Date ranges—Within the Calendar, date ranges can be defined by setting a start and end date for a period of time.
- Fast navigation sidebar—The Calendar supports configuration options for controlling the default navigation sidebar.
- Active view—You can also control the initially loaded page of the Calendar and render it in a month, year, decade, or year view.
- View selection depth—The Calendar provides an option for setting the view depth to which the user can navigate.
- Selection modes—Apart form its default single selection mode, the Calendar supports options for multiple, range, and week selection.
- Templates—You can customize the content of each Calendar cell and define a cell template.
- Week number column—The Calendar also supports options for rendering a column displaying the number of the weeks.
- Forms support—You can use the Calendar both in template-driven and reactive Angular forms.
- Integration with JSON—As the Calendar works only with
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Date Inputs provide globalization options.
- Accessibility—The Calendar is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The Calendar supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.