Kendo UI for Angular Chart Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Chart render a wide range of high-quality data visualizations.
The following example demonstrates the Chart in action.
- Configuration options—The Chart delivers an impressive set of approaches for configuring its behavior which includes ready-to-use configuration components, out-of-the-box inline options, as well as configuration components built with Angular structural directives.
- Data binding—You can bind the Chart data series and category axis to arrays and Observables.
- Rendering modes—The Chart can be displayed in a Canvas (bitmap) or an SVG (vector graphics) format.
- Export options—The Chart supports the Image, PDF, and SVG export options.
- Panning and zooming—The user can view specific Chart ranges by panning and zooming the component.
- Context menu—The Chart also flawlessly works with the Kendo UI ContextMenu for Angular so that you can integrate the two components.
- Appearance—You can use the Kendo UI theme variables to customize the colors of the Chart and also configure the dimensions and the displayed Chart range.
- Globalization—All Kendo UI for Angular Charts provide globalization options.