Angular Barcodes Overview
The Kendo UI for Angular Barcodes render common industry barcodes including a variety of one-dimensional (1D) and two-dimensional (2D or "matrix") barcodes suitable for display and high-quality prints.
The Barcodes are built from the ground up and specifically for Angular, so that you get components which integrate seamlessly with your application.
Each Kendo UI for Angular Barcodes component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Angular team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance and add more value to the existing Barcodes library as well as to develop new features and add controls to it.
The Barcodes support two modes for rendering—Canvas (bitmap) and SVG (vector graphics). By default, the Barcodes are rendered through SVG. Switching between the two is as easy as updating a single configuration option. Read more about the rendering modes of the Barcode...
The Barcodes provide built-in support to save your the output as an image (PNG), PDF, SVG, and the Kendo UI Drawing format (useful for further processing). Read more about the export options of the Barcodes...
The Kendo UI for Angular Barcodes are part of the Kendo UI for Angular library. Kendo UI for Angular offers a 30-day trial with a full-featured version of the library–no restrictions! What’s more, you are eligible for full technical support during your trial period in case you have any questions. To sign up for a free 30 day trial, go here.
For any questions about the use of Kendo UI for Angular Barcodes, or any of our other components, there are several support options available:
- Kendo UI license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the Kendo UI for Angular outstanding customer support delivered by the actual developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI support system.
- Kendo UI for Angular forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Angular feedback portal and Kendo UI for Angular roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- Kendo UI for Angular uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Of course, the Kendo UI for Angular team is active on StackOverflow as well and you can find a wealth of questions and answers there.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.