This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Where is my post?

4 Answers 32 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Heiko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Heiko asked on 27 Dec 2011, 08:20 AM
Just a few days ago I posted a question in WPF/DataServiceDataSource - today this post is gone. Why was it deleted?

Regards
Neils

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 27 Dec 2011, 08:54 AM
Hi,

Are you looking for this post

Kind regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Heiko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
answered on 27 Dec 2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the fast answer. It was not the post you mentioned, it was a separate thread that I opened relating to how CancelEdit is handled in QueryableCollectionView.
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 27 Dec 2011, 09:26 AM
Hello,

Maybe this one?

Greetings,
Vlad
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Heiko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
answered on 27 Dec 2011, 11:50 AM
Hello Vlad!

You should better be a gold digger or diamond hunter. :-)

Yes indeed, this is the post - moved to GridView?! But it has nothing to do with GridView - the code I am referring to is in Telerik.Windows.Data namespace and can be found in: ...\Core\Data\Collections\QueryableCollectionView.Editing.cs .
Well, maybe GridView is using this part, too, but I am using QueryableDataServiceCollectionView which is based upon QueryableCollectionView, and this little piece of code is really annoying because you have no way to reset the CurrentEditItem if it is not of type IEditableObject.

Kind regards
Neils
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Heiko
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Answers by
Vlad