The aim of the Telerik Support Forum is to provide all registered users a way to find answers to their questions before contacting Telerik. You can also use them to:
- discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- contact Telerik with a question
- ask general questions, not related to Telerik controls
- contact Telerik's MVPs
- help other users.
A post in the Support Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although 95% of all posts are eventually answered. Additionally, a post is not assigned a response time as with the support ticketing system. In case you need a faster and precise response, please start a new support ticket as it gets higher priority than Forum posts.
Telerik strives to constantly improve its support services but it is essential to have full information so as to supply precise replies. It is important that you follow the guidelines below in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. You can create one from the Registration page here. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Use the relevant product forum to post your questions and comments. If your question relates to two or more Telerik products, you can post it in the General Discussions section.
- File attachments are not supported. You can, however, paste a code snippet. If you think that Telerik needs to review your project and/or files, or that a screenshot is necessary, start a new support ticket.
- Describe your question in detail.
- State the development software you are using, including:
- ASP.NET version
- exact browser version
- exact version of the Telerik product
- preferred programming language (VB.NET or C#)
- Provide step by step instructions on how to reproduce erroneous behavior.
- If applicable, send us the error you are receiving.
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.