The aim of the Kendo UI Forum is to provide all site visitors a way to find answers and information. Registered users can use them to:
- discuss coding techniques with fellow developers utilizing Kendo UI
- share your experience on the Kendo UI Framework
- ask a question
- help other users
The Kendo UI team monitors the forums and will often provide a response too.
It is important that you follow the guidelines below in order to receive an accurate response and assistance:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE KENDO UI FORUM
- All visitors can search and find answers in the Kendo UI Forum.
- You should have a valid Telerik account to
post in the Forum.
- Use the relevant forum to post your
questions and comments. If your question relates to two or more Kendo UI
Framework features/widgets, you can post it in the 'General
- File attachments (screenshots, zipped code samples) are supported for the Kendo UI forums. You can also paste code snippets.
- Describe your question in detail.
- State the development software you are using, including:
- Kendo UI version
- operating system
- exact browser version
- jQuery version (if registered independently from Kendo UI)
- Provide step by step instructions on how to reproduce erroneous behavior.
- If applicable, send us the error you are receiving.
- Kendo UI reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Kendo UI reserves the right to not participate in all posts (if answers accurately by other forum visitors).
- Kendo UI reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.