This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS2017 Support

6 Answers 119 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
ManniAT asked on 07 Mar 2017, 11:05 PM

Hi,

are there any plans to support VS 2017?

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 09 Mar 2017, 07:42 AM
Hello,

JustCode currently does not support VS2017. We are currently evaluating this option and we will come up with a statement on it in near future.

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 09 Mar 2017, 09:12 AM

Hi Svetlozar,

thank you for this information.

I just was curious because I saw your add (facebook) "VS 2017 is here and we are more than ready" - http://www.telerik.com/blogs/visual-studio-2017-rtm-is-here-and-we-re-ready

But when I tried to install your tools with VS 2017 neither JustCode nor JustDecompile offers 2017 integration.

Manfred

Jeff
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Mar 2017, 10:10 PM
Hi there, is there any update regarding the VS2017 support ?
Svetlozar
Telerik team
answered on 23 Mar 2017, 07:35 AM
Hi,

No, we don't have any update on the situation. I hope we have a resolution soon. 

Regards,
Svetlozar
Telerik by Progress
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
DuelingCats
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 18 Apr 2017, 12:56 PM
Any update on this?
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 21 Apr 2017, 03:38 PM
Hi everyone,

As of yesterday, we have officially announced that we will no longer advance JustCode - official announcement. One of the main reasons for this decision it is that with the latest version of Visual Studio - 2017, most of the major functionalities that the tool had to offer are already embedded in VS2017, hence the value this tool used to add to previous versions of the IDE is no longer applicable.

Take a look at the official announcement for more information and feel free to contact us in case you have any questions about it.

Regards,
Stefan
Telerik by Progress
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Svetlozar
Telerik team
ManniAT
Top achievements
Rank 2