@Jonah like I've mentioned, we're aware of several issues causing the designer to crash:
- When using RadWizard and the RadWizardCommands.
- When the platform of a project is set to x64.
- When using RadGridView with implicit styles with merged XAML files, and ColumnGroups are defined.
In case you have neither of those setups on your end, please send us more information on your scenario so we can try to replicate this.
As to the IntelliSense issue - currently our QA team is engaged with testing this in different setups to replicate the problem. We have succeeded in causing the IntelliSense to stop working in these two setups:
- If the project has been created with VS 2012 or VS 2013, the first time the project is opened with VS 2015 IntelliSense doesn't work. Rebuilding the project, resolves this and the problem doesn't reoccur.
- If the XAML Designer has been disabled and then enabled through Visual Studio's Options - > Text Editor following this stackoverflow thread
I'm under the impression at least a part of you guys are able to steadily replicate the problem with various projects and more than once in each project. We'd very much like to dig into the cause of this, so I wanted to ask if any of you would be willing to step into a remote web session with us.
If you have the time to help us with this, please open a new support ticket with a reference to this forum post and let us know your availability. We're located at GTM +2.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items