This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to launch recorder

1 Answer 71 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Totti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Totti asked on 15 Sep 2010, 05:26 AM
I run WebUI Test with my IE ver  7.0.5730.13, Window Server 2003  but have error:

---------------------------
Telerik - WebUI Test Studio
Failed to launch the browser. Error: System.TimeoutException: Wait for condition has timed out

at ArtOfTest.Common.WaitSync.CheckResult(WaitSync wait, String extraExceptionInfo)

at ArtOfTest.Common.WaitSync.For[T](Predicate`1 predicate, T target, Boolean invertCondition, Int32 timeout)

at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Core.Manager.WaitForBrowserToConnect(Int32 browserIndexToWaitFor)

at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Core.Manager.LaunchNewBrowser(BrowserType browserToLaunch, Boolean waitForBrowserToConnect, ProcessWindowStyle windowStyle, String arguments)

at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design.RecorderWindowManager.GetActiveBrowser(Boolean createOneIfNeeded, String arguments)

at ArtOfTest.WebAii.Design.RecorderWindowManager.<>c__DisplayClass8.<EnsureActiveBrowser>b__7()

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cody
Telerik team
answered on 15 Sep 2010, 06:48 PM
Hi Totti,

I am sorry you have run into this problem. Does this problem happen when you are trying to record a test, or playback a test you already recorded? Does recording work on this machine or was the test recorded on a different machine?

What IE add-ons are installed on this machine? There may be a conflict with a third party IE add-on. Can you try disabling all other add-ons except ours? Ours are "WebUI TestStudio Recorder" and "WebAii Test Execution Extension".

Greetings,
Cody
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Totti
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Cody
Telerik team
Share this question
or