This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

theme problem

2 Answers 107 Views
Themes and Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Louis asked on 18 Sep 2007, 02:31 PM
I'm trying to set the borderstyle of radPanel to none.
In the designer area i'm selecting the edit ui element of a radpanel and set the BorderPrimitive ShouldPaint to false and the in the misc category the width to 0.

When i get back to the designer the borders are gone but everytime i run the application it puts back the border?

How should i remove the border of a radpanel ?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Sep 2007, 02:38 PM
I've resolved the problem by setting this in code for everypanel

((Telerik.WinControls.Primitives.BorderPrimitive)(this.pnlRight.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).ShouldPaint = false;

((Telerik.WinControls.Primitives.BorderPrimitive)(this.pnlRight.GetChildAt(0).GetChildAt(1))).Width = 0F;

Angel
Telerik team
answered on 18 Sep 2007, 03:48 PM
Hi Louis ,

The best way do what you need is to set the Visibility property of the BorderPrimitive to Collapsed. To do that, open the UIEditor in design-time (Edit UI elements in the action list) and select BorderPrimitive. You can then proceed to change the value of the property.

The ShouldPaint property stops the border from painting. However, the border size will still be included in the total size. In this particular case ShouldPaint = false is equivalent to Visibility = Hidden.

For additional information, please read the KB article regarding showing / hiding elements at the following URL:
http://www.telerik.com/support/kb/article/b454K-thc-b454T-ckd-b454c-ckd.aspx

Thanks for writing. Please don't hesitate to send us any additional comments you might have.

Best wishes,
Angel
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
Themes and Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Louis
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Louis