This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

tabindex

6 Answers 88 Views
PanelBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Zbigniew Kozłowski
Top achievements
Rank 1
Zbigniew Kozłowski asked on 08 Jun 2010, 07:34 PM
Hi,
i got a problem with TAB, ive got radtoolbar with 2 buttons, and RadPanelBars with textboxes, i want to allow tabing over all textboxes, but when i hit tab its always going on first button than second, and going back to fist, its never going over textboxes i got tabindexes etc but still not working, when textboxes are not in RadPanelBar its working normal.

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jun 2010, 11:23 AM
Hello Zbigniew,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Indeed in WPF one cannot tab between items in a panelbaritem content. In Silverlight however this functionality works as expected. I've logged this issue in our public issue tracking system under the name "PanelBar: Cannot tab between items in content" and it will be available for tracking tomorrow the latest. We will try to fix this issue as soon as possible but currently I cannot bind to a specific release date. I've also updated your Telerik points. Let me know if you have further questions or comments regarding this issue.

Best wishes,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Zbigniew Kozłowski
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Jun 2010, 11:06 AM
Hi,
i cant find it on PITS, and id like to know how the work is going, cos mine client is asking me almost every day to fix this:/
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jun 2010, 03:04 PM
Hi Zbigniew,

Sorry for the delay. We had slight glitches in the public issue tracking system. Tomorrow the item will be available for tracking. However, I don't think a fix will be available for our official Q2 release which is scheduled for the middle of July. We will be working on this issue after the official Q2 release.

Regards,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Aug 2010, 02:03 PM
Do you have an ETA on this fix?
My customers are asking too?
thanks
Kiril Stanoev
Telerik team
answered on 25 Aug 2010, 02:20 PM
Hello Jon,

We are currently working on improving RadPanelBar. The next version of RadPanelBar will inherit from RadTreeView which will automatically improve the overall keyboard navigation. I'm attaching a work-in-progress project that demonstrates how the tab navigation will work in the new RadPanelBar. Have a look at it and let me know if you find any problems. The improved version of RadPanelBar will be release with next week's internal build (3 Sept.)

Kind regards,
Kiril Stanoev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Jon
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Aug 2010, 12:12 PM
Looks good - Thanks..
Looking forward to the Sept 3rd build.
Tags
PanelBar
Asked by
Zbigniew Kozłowski
Top achievements
Rank 1