This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sitecore RichTextEditor - Indent Button

1 Answer 124 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Emad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Emad asked on 25 Feb 2014, 03:57 PM
I'm having a problem when clicking on the indent button in RichTextEditor in sitecore. Clicking the button produces a <blockquote style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"> ... </blockquote> tag, because it's the TelerikRad control that spits out this code. The <blockquote> tag causes an actual quote (") to show on the page. I just want the text to indent, not show a quote.

How can I override this behavior in TelerikRad control to produce maybe a <span> tag with indentation styling, or a <p> tag with indentation styling, rather than a <blockquote> tag?

Is there maybe some sitecore configuration setting I can modify to change the indent button's behavior to spit out a <span> or <p> tag instead of a <blockquote>?

Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 26 Feb 2014, 07:54 AM
Hello,

This question is discussed in another forum thread. For anyone interested on this matter, please follow this link:
http://www.telerik.com/forums/sitecore-richtexteditor---indent-button

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Emad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Share this question
or