This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

shortcuts

5 Answers 61 Views
FileExplorer
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
saad javaid
Top achievements
Rank 1
saad javaid asked on 27 Jan 2010, 11:41 AM
hi,
Can we create a shortcuts of directory using fileExplorer??e.g if i create a folder named folder1 and then create another folder name folder2 and i want to create a shortcut of folder1 in folder2..is it possible??another thing is that would it be possible for ctrl+shift whilst dragging to create a shortcut in fileExplorer like the keyboard shortcut for windows explorer??

regards
Saad Javaid

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Fiko
Telerik team
answered on 01 Feb 2010, 12:01 PM
Hello Saad,

For the time being the RadFileExplorer control does not support files/folders shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts.

Regards,
Fiko
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
saad javaid
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Feb 2010, 12:17 PM
Thanx for reply.........please confirm me that is there is any  way to create shortcuts of files and folders in telerik??
Fiko
Telerik team
answered on 11 Feb 2010, 12:09 PM
Hello Saad,

I am  not sure that I understood your question. Could you please provide me wit more information about your requirements?

Kind regards,
Fiko
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
saad javaid
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Feb 2010, 10:46 AM
hi,
   just like as we make shortcuts in windows.....we right click the option and it create the shortcuts over there......
Fiko
Telerik team
answered on 17 Feb 2010, 03:43 PM
Hello Saad,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, for the time being the control does not have this feature. It sounds reasonable, however, and we will consider implementing  it one of the further releases.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Best wishes,
Fiko
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
FileExplorer
Asked by
saad javaid
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Fiko
Telerik team
saad javaid
Top achievements
Rank 1