This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Scrollbar appears on Radgrid by adding ShowContentDuringLoad="False" at RadWindow

3 Answers 44 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Syed asked on 11 Sep 2013, 03:26 PM
I have a very unusual problem.After adding the property ShowContentDuringLoad="False" at rad window a scroll bar appears at radgrid inside the rad window.Can you please help. My telerik version is Q2 2013. Please check the attached image.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Slav
Telerik team
answered on 16 Sep 2013, 11:42 AM
Hello Syed,

This behavior should be addressed in the Lightweight rendering of the RadWindow. I would suggest trying to set the property RenderMode of the window to Lightweight and checking whether the problem persists.

Regards,
Slav
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Sep 2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the response but the solution did not work for me.Any other suggestions?
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 19 Sep 2013, 07:27 AM
Hello Syed,

Without having any code that shows the actual problem we can only guess. This is obviously not an effective way to resolve the issue. Therefore, I advise that you share the code you have so we can investigate the case and see what is going on. In the meantime I can also suggest that you try the latest version (Q2 2013 SP1 presently) to see if this helps because the service pack release brought quite a lot of fixes for the RadWindow control.

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Window
Asked by
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Slav
Telerik team
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1