Hi Michael Maddux,
You can setup to do this by doing the following within Visual Studio (see attached screenshots):
- Open Visual Studio and bring up the Solution/Project you want to have this setup.
- Double-click the settings in the Solution Explorer (see DevTestSettings.png)
- Highlight Web Aii on the left column.
- On the General tab, set the Local Web Server Type: to be AspNetDevelopmentServer for VS 2008, or AspNetDevelopmentServer40 if you are using VS2010.
- You may specify a Local Web Server Port: if you would like
- Click the File Paths tab (DevconfigureASPFilepath.png)
- Set the Web App Physical Path: to be the target directory on your computer
- Click Save As to save this setup as a new test settings file within the project, or Apply to save the settings as the main test settings file.
That should get you setup to use ASP .NET Development Server. Please let us know if you run into issues configuring this setup.
All the best,
the Telerik team
See What’s New in WebUI Test Studio’s Q3 Release – Friday, November 19th, 2010 at 11am EST – Register Today