This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Rounded corners?

7 Answers 274 Views
Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
Richard asked on 21 May 2009, 04:49 PM
Hi,

Is there an ability to add rounded corners?  I couldn't see anything, but have only had a quick look.

Thanks,

Richard

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivo
Telerik team
answered on 22 May 2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Richard,

We do not have a control only for rounded corners. Depending on your specific case you can either use RadFormDecorator, or any of the other controls like RadToolTip, RadInput, etc (where rounded corners are part of the skin).

You can also check the RoundedCornersPanel in the AJAX Toolkit

Kind regards,
Ivo
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 May 2009, 06:44 PM
I meant will the style builder allow us to style controls with rounded corners.  E,g. a grid with rounded corners, a dock with  rounded corner, etc?

Thanks,

Richard
Accepted
Alex Gyoshev
Telerik team
answered on 25 May 2009, 08:03 AM
Hello Richard,

It depends on which parts of the control you want to add rounded corners. We'll extend the functionality of the fine-tune interface so that rounded corners may be edited (on places where they were). If you want to have additional rounded corners (e.g. around the Grid), such feature will not be included for now.

Best wishes,
Alex
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
mo mo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Apr 2010, 01:29 AM
hello

in the menue i set  EnableRoundedCorners="true"  and in the RadFormDecorator  i set  EnableRoundedCorners="true" .
and the menue still without any  Rounded Corners and i am using webBlue as a skin .

Regard
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 30 Apr 2010, 09:46 AM
Hello mo mo,

Rounded corners for RadMenu are available since Q1 2010 (2010.1.309). Which version you're using?

Best wishes,
Yana
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
mo mo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 May 2010, 03:57 AM
hi

i am using 2010.1.415.35 and  webblue skin

regard
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 07 May 2010, 11:12 AM
Hello mo mo,

The rounded corners should be available, please check our online example here, I've also attached a screenshot to show you WebBlue skin.  Please make sure that you're using the built-in "WebBlue" skin.

Regards,
Yana
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivo
Telerik team
Richard
Top achievements
Rank 1