This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTabControl Memory Leaks

1 Answer 124 Views
TabControl
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Lubch
Top achievements
Rank 1
Lubch asked on 26 May 2011, 10:19 AM
Hi.
I have application WinForms/WPF.
WinForms window opening WPF window with RadTabControl. And if I just open WPF window and immediately his close, GC removed this object. It working many times. But, if I open WPF window then click in oher RadTabItem (SelectionChange event) GC do not remove this object, and if I do it many times, GS remove all WPF window object except one. This one WPF window object is live always.
Way it is so? And how fix this bug?

This is Demo project.

Thank you!

PS. Why first time opening WPF window is so long time? And following WPF window do it faster.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 31 May 2011, 02:02 PM
Hello Lubch,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The sample project you sent helped us reproduce the issue but we will need more time to further investigate what is causing it and provide a fix.

As a small sign of our appreciation for your detailed report, I added 1000 points to your Telerik account.

Kind regards,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TabControl
Asked by
Lubch
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or