This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radeditor and jquery dialog

3 Answers 36 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Anandi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Anandi asked on 26 Apr 2017, 12:22 PM

Hi,

My question is in continuation to the post here:

http://www.telerik.com/forums/radeditor-and-jquery-dialog#XU8vpR6BrEmEhKLz7S5qSA 

my radeditor inside the dialog is uneditable. I have a parent page and the jquerydialog is in that page. The dialog loads another page, which has RADeditor in it. Calling OnParentNodeChanged in the parent page will not work as the editor is not recognizable there. What can be done?

Thanks.

Anandi

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 26 Apr 2017, 01:43 PM

Hello Anandi,

Try setting ContentAreaMode property of RadEditor to "Div" and test again.

Best regards,

Rumen
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Anandi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Apr 2017, 04:33 PM

Thanks Rumen. It is already set and that is not working. Can you please suggest any other way.

Thanks.

Anandi

Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 27 Apr 2017, 12:57 PM
Hi Anandi,

Can you please open a support ticket and provide a simple runnable project which shows the problem?

In the meantime, you can replace the jQuery dialog with RadWindow which offers the same functionality and works properly with RadEditor.

Best regards,
Rumen
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Anandi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Anandi
Top achievements
Rank 1