This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadComboBox inside Radwindow

2 Answers 74 Views
ComboBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Rhbkv
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rhbkv asked on 08 Dec 2014, 11:49 PM
Hi,

I am using Telerik version 2012.3.1322.40.
I have Radcombox inside radwindow and radwindow opens when button click.
On IE11, if I type any characters in text area in radcombox and keep cursor on start place and type again, characters are overlapping each other. Attached the screenshot for the same.

This is only an issue with IE 11 (not with IE8). Also regular pages are working fine with out any issues.
If I open same aspx page normally i dont see this issue. If same page opened through radwindow  this problem happens.

Please help.

Below is the code for radwindow and radcombox:

<telerik:RadWindow ID="rwAddNewMembers" runat="server" Title="Add Pru Par Trace Members"
Height="275px" Width="425px" Modal="true" Skin="Office2007" Behaviors="Close,Resize,Move"
DestroyOnClose="false" ReloadOnShow="True" VisibleTitlebar="true" VisibleStatusbar="false"
ShowContentDuringLoad="false">

<telerik:RadComboBox ID="radComboReportName" runat="server" Width="300px" Skin="Office2007"
TabIndex="1" Filter="Contains" MaxLength="200" EmptyMessage="Select Report" MarkFirstMatch="true"
ShowDropDownOnTextboxClick="true" AllowCustomText="true" AutoPostBack="True"
CausesValidation="true" OnClientBlur="OnClientBlurHandler">
</telerik:RadComboBox>

Thanks in advance
Haribala

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Boyan Dimitrov
Telerik team
answered on 11 Dec 2014, 04:25 PM
Hello Haribala,

I would like to mention that IE 11 was officially released on 17 October 2013. The Telerik version 2012.3.1322.40 was a released the year before. We made some changes to the controls in order to work properly under IE 11 so I would suggest update to the latest official release.

Regards,
Boyan Dimitrov
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Rhbkv
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Dec 2014, 04:40 PM
Thanks Boyan!
Tags
ComboBox
Asked by
Rhbkv
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by