This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadButton not visible

4 Answers 408 Views
Buttons
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dmitry asked on 11 Jun 2018, 03:28 PM

I've installed the trial version and added a RadButton instead of the Wpf Button.

The app starts. the trial popup is displayed. I close the popup and the button is never displayed. It's there, it's just always hidden.

Any thoughts?

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jun 2018, 12:50 PM
Hello Dmitry,

May I ask you to check out whether you have referenced the Xaml or NoXaml version of the UI for WPF dlls? If you are using the NoXaml version of the dlls, you will have to merge the required resource dictionaries. Can you give this a try and let me know how it goes?

The Xaml version of the binaries are located in the Binaries folder in the UI for WPF installation directory and the NoXaml binaries are located in the Binaries.NoXaml folder.

I hope you find this helpful. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
Vladimir Stoyanov
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Jun 2018, 09:05 AM
Thanks. I'm using Xaml version now
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Jun 2018, 10:14 AM

Same for diagram.

<telerik:RadDiagram Grid.Row="6" Grid.Column="0" Grid.ColumnSpan="2" AutomationProperties.AutomationId="test">
            <telerik:RadDiagramShape Geometry="{telerik:FlowChartShape ShapeType=DecisionShape}" Width="100" Height="100"/>
        </telerik:RadDiagram>

Isn't shown

Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
answered on 18 Jun 2018, 11:48 AM
Hello Dmitry,

I will guess the diagram is not shown for the same reason as the button - NoXaml dlls usage without merging the resources. Can you double check if all the dlls required by the diagram are Xaml? You can easily check this by comparing the size of the assembly from the Xaml and NoXaml folders. The NoXaml dlls are smaller in size.

If this is not the case I would suggest you to manually delete the "bin" and "obj" folders of the project and then Clean/Rebuild the solution.

Regards,
Martin Ivanov
Progress Telerik
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which allow you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
Buttons
Asked by
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vladimir Stoyanov
Telerik team
Dmitry
Top achievements
Rank 1