This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Not working in Chrome

3 Answers 141 Views
Calendar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Mona
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mona asked on 29 Mar 2011, 12:41 PM
Hello,

I have a raddatepicker which is not working in google-chrome. on click to the icon nothing is displayed.

<telerik:RadDatePicker ID="GMDatePicker1" runat="server"   CssClass="RadCalendarPopup"
                            Font-Size="10px" Skin="Default2006">
                            <DateInput ReadOnly="true" DateFormat="dd-MM-yyyy" ID="DI_TargetDt" runat="server"
                                DisplayDateFormat="dd-MM-yyyy" LabelCssClass="radLabelCss_Default2006" Skin="Default2006"/>
                            <Calendar UseRowHeadersAsSelectors="False" UseColumnHeadersAsSelectors="False" runat="server"
                                ViewSelectorText="x" Skin="Default2006" >
                            </Calendar>
                            <DatePopupButton ImageUrl="" HoverImageUrl=""></DatePopupButton>
                        </telerik:RadDatePicker>

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 29 Mar 2011, 02:14 PM
Hi Mona,

I tried to replicate the problem in Chrome, but to no avail. Please examine the attached project and let me know what is the difference in your case and how to replicate the described issue.

Best wishes,
Pavlina
the Telerik team
Mona
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Apr 2011, 01:24 PM
I am using version 2008.3.1016.35 and the telerik dll file used by you is 2011.1.315.40 . I try to change the file but getting error message as 

Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 20 Apr 2011, 09:07 AM
Hello Mona,

I believe there is a GAC reference in your website, referring to version  2008.3.1016.35 of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and you try using version 2011.1.315.40. Can you open the web.config file (as well as any other pages that could have a <%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik".. %> directive) and update the Telerik.Web.UI assembly version?

Best wishes,
Pavlina
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
Calendar
Asked by
Mona
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Mona
Top achievements
Rank 1