This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Lighweight render mode Custom Skin not working

1 Answer 33 Views
Theme Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Jonathan asked on 25 Apr 2016, 07:20 AM
Hi everyone, I am trying to use the Lightweight render mode in UI for ASP.NET AJAX here with Custom Skin generated using the Telerik ThemeBuilder and include all the CSS to the page but it just won't work. I assigned the rendering mode, skin and use of embedded skins under the web.config for ease of changing it since assigning for each controls is hassle. I have already tried using RadFormDecorator using the settings I used in the web.config but found no luck.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 28 Apr 2016, 08:10 AM
Hi Jonathan,

I am afraid that it is hard to determine the exact cause of the problem without examine the problematic configuration on our side. Can you, please, follow the steps from this blog post and send us a runnable sample reproducing the case, so we can continue the case investigation on our side?

Meanwhile, I would advise that you review the ThemeBuilder's documentation and make sure that you have followed all instructions listed in it:
http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/theme-builder/create-and-download

Looking forward to your reply,
Vessy
Telerik
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
Theme Builder
Asked by
Jonathan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team
Share this question
or