This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Invalid JSON primitive: .

3 Answers 203 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
keerthivasan
Top achievements
Rank 1
keerthivasan asked on 13 Oct 2016, 07:23 PM
When i click the button or try to post content In responsive view (mobile device views) We got "Invalid JSON primitive" error.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Keerthivasan,

I am afraid that the provided information is not enough for us to pinpoint the cause of the problem. Can you elaborate a bit on the exact scenario in which the error is thrown? Can you to disable AJAX by setting the EnableAjax property of RadAjaxManager to false and see whether the problem persists? Is there any server-side error thrown after this?

If the error persists, please send us a runnable sample where the problem can be reproduced, so we can examine it further at our end.

Regards,
Vessy
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
keerthivasan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Oct 2016, 06:53 AM
Only In responsive view (mobile device views), When i click the button (In postback) I got an error. But In Desktop View its working fine.
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 18 Oct 2016, 08:50 AM
Hi keerthivasan,

WE are not aware of the described issue and will need you help in order to pinpoint what is causing it. Please, make the tests listed below and let us know the result from each of them:
  • Disable AJAX by setting the EnableAjax property of RadAjaxManager to false - does the problem persist?
  • Is there any server-side error thrown when the AJAX is disabled?
  • Can you send us a simplified version of your project so we can reproduce the behavior at our end?

Looking forward to your reply,
Vessy
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
keerthivasan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team
keerthivasan
Top achievements
Rank 1